Personal data is information on personal or factual circumstances relating to a particular or determinable person. This can include such information as your name, company name, address, postal address, and telephone number, along with product information for user support.
It is generally possible to use our website without having to disclose your identity. When you register as a user, it is up to you to decide whether or not to store your personal information in the user profile.
We collect, process (store, edit, communicate, block, delete) and use such personal information as
- master data (data for the formation, content-related design or alteration of a contractual relationship on usage) such as user ID and static IP addresses;
- usage data (data required to allow you to take advantage of services and for billing these services) such as attributes for the identification of the user, information on the beginning and end as well as the scope of the corresponding usage and the services used by the user.
We collect, store, edit, communicate and use all personal data in accordance with the German Data Protection Act
- to determine the purpose of any contracts existing between you and us,
- to protect our own legitimate interests,
- to protect the legitimate interests of a third party,
- for purposes of advertising and market and opinion research insofar as you have provided your consent and have not withdrawn that consent thereafter. This includes data in list form or otherwise compiled within the legal limits on members of a group of persons limited to the information on membership in this group of persons, profession, branch of industry or business sector, name, title, academic degree, address and year of birth.
We collect personal data when you ‘register’ within the scope of a contractual agreement to use our website. At any other point where personal data is collected, we request your consent to collect, process and use this personal data.
We store personal data
- after you have consented to the collection, processing and use of personal data,
- in the amount required for registration and entry in databases, user accounts and forums,
- online on the servers and storage media of the Internet provider we have commissioned,
- offline on our own servers and storage media,
- on the basis of legal, statutory and contractual regulations on retention as well as data backup and data protection and privacy monitoring.
We have taken the technical and organizational steps necessary to protect personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access.
We edit personal data insofar as it is required to correct errors or adapt this information (due to changes in name or address, etc.).
We communicate personal data
- to the service providers we have commissioned for the purposes of advertising and market and opinion research,
- to offices when the communication of this information is expressly required by law or judiciary authorities, if applicable.
We delete personal data
- when its storage is not permitted,
- when it is no longer required to perform the tasks within our scope of responsibility,
- after the contractual relationship and the corresponding legal, statutory or contractual period of retention and other legal regulations have expired.
We block personal data when
- it is against legal, statutory or contractual retention regulations to delete it,
- there is reason to believe that deleting this data would be detrimental to the legitimate interests of those affected,
- deleting the data is, due to the special type of storage, not possible, or only possible with an unreasonable investment of time and effort.
This website uses Google Analytics, a Web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable you to analyze the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities for the website operators and to perform other services connected with website usage or Internet use. Google will also transmit this information to third parties, if necessary, insofar as this is required by law or these third parties have been commissioned by Google to process this information. Google will in no case link your IP address to other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by altering the corresponding setting in your browser software; however, please be advised that if you alter this setting, you may not be able to fully use all the functions on this website. In using this website you automatically provide your consent that Google can process the data collected on you in the manner and to the purpose described in the above.
For applications for information (§§ 19, 34 BDSG – German Data Protection Act), correction, deletion or blocking (§§ 20, 35 BDSG), please contact the following postal address:
ColorGATE Digital Output Solutions GmbH
Grosse Düwelstr. 1
30171 Hannover • Germany
or send an e-mail to email@example.com
This website includes data and information of all types, which is protected by trademark and/or copyright in our favor or in individual cases, for the protection of third parties. As a result, it is not permitted to download, reproduce or distribute the website in its entirety or any parts thereof. It is permitted to technically reproduce this information for browsing purposes insofar as this action does not serve any commercial gain. Permanent reproduction for your own personal use is also permitted.
It is permitted to set a link to this website insofar as it serves as a cross-reference only. We reserve the right to withdraw this permission. It is not permitted to frame this website.
We assume liability for the contents of our website according to the legal regulations. However, we take no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information found on the website. References and links to third-party websites do not mean that we endorse or adopt the contents of the websites concerned. Their contents involve no responsibility on our part for the data and information available there. We have no influence on the contents connected with the link. As a result, we are not liable for illegal, erroneous or incomplete contents or for any damages resulting from the use of contents connected with such a link.
The user uses the Internet at his own risk. We are not liable in particular for any technical failure of the Internet or failure of access to the Internet.
The place of jurisdiction, when the contract partner is a merchant, a body corporate organized under public law or a special fund under public law, is Hannover, Germany. German law applies, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (UN CISG).
ColorGATE, Productionserver, Filmgate, Photogate, Proofgate, Ink Saver, Parallel Process Manager and such slogans as “Einfach produktiver • Simply more productive” and “Farbe bekennen • Committed to Color” are protected ColorGATE trademarks.